Reading the Search Results
The search results pages contains a lot of information you might find useful. Most fields (Retailer Name, Description, Manufacturer, Caliber, etc.) are self explanatory. Below is some additional information about other fields:
- Share - clicking the icon lets you easily share the product via social channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.)
- When - this column tell you how long it's been since our database has been updated for this product.
- Limits - this column alerts you if the retailer has any set purchase limits for the product (e.g. max box per customer)
- New? - this column lets you know if the product is in factory new condition (), remanufactured (), or factory seconds ()
- S/H - this column gives you our metered rating for the average shipping costs for retailer in question. See details on our Shipping Estimation here.
- Err? - If you notice a discrepancy in our data, click the green flag () to let us know what's wrong. If there's already a symbol, it means someone else has already submitted a discrepancy report for that item.
NOTE: on mobile and smaller devices, the results page will have only a few basic fields, with an extra Details button you can click to see everything: